Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some Work from the Start of Winter Quarter.

In Class Sketch


First Project: Portrait from photo


Rough Sketch from Sketch Book


Another Rough Sketch from Sketchbook


All these drawings were from the very start of class. It's funny because when I am looking at them now I hear myself ripping each piece apart with the things I don't like about them. I've been loving this class though. I feel like I have been growing tremendously with my skills just within this last quarter. Even though these are not my favorite, they are all good practice for my growth. Some of them are kinda damaged because they have spent a couple trips in my portfolio, which if you know me at all, I am sure you can imagine how incredibly unorganized it is! I hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Who is the most talented little cheese in the world? You are! Amazing Jas, amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing! Ae they mainly charcoal or pencil?

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete